Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Grades Starting to Roll In

Out of the four classes this semester, two of my grades have been posted. Although it's been a long time since I got something other than an "A", considering the workload and the team grading element in the classes, I'm happy with my grades. I made a "B" in Marketing Technological Innovations and an "A" in Technology Transfer. The "B" was an 87, so it only fell short by a bit, and the "A" was a solid 94. While I got a good score back on my Elevator Speech in Converting Technology to Wealth, the bulk of the scoring will come from our team efforts on the Quicklooks, so I can't really guess at what that score will be. In Financing New Ventures, I put a lot of effort into understanding the subject and completing the work, but it is definitely not my strong point. I have no guess at what either of these scores will be, as we are NOT graded on effort (guess that was the good old undergraduate days!) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment