Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Posting From Jessie

I couldn't have said it better myself, so here's a posting from "home", from Jessie. (I'm jealous, of course, and wish I was there!!)

The weather is perfect; temp75, a light breeze, bay is clear and the birds diving in to catch some food. I fished for 45 minutes, not a bite, but I did catch a thirty minute nap. Thought I should come home and rest up. Life is rough around here. On the way home, evidence of the beginning of spring popped up, the first blue bonnet of the year.

Hope you day is going as good as mine.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Still trying to get the commenting to work!

    P.S. Great pic Jessie...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:55 PM

    Hmm...I'm not sure why others are having trouble getting the comments to work. I'm on a different computer (not my own) and am using the "anonymous" feature below. It seems to let me post a comment just fine.

    I'm open to any ideas (Azzy, Alex, etc.) Thanks a lot...Bea

    ReplyDelete