Tuesday, April 01, 2008

In PAIN!

I am in such pain...and boy, am I NOT good with this kind of pain! (Poor Leo)

I have a toothache. I have a VERY BAD toothache, and my dentist, author of the book "I Hate Dentists" by the way, is out of the country until next week. Yikes! I am currently living off of Orajel and acetaminophen (people with no insurance learn to use generic drugs) and hoping I can survive the rest of the week.

Anyway, I thought I would warn you all that if you exchange email with me or chat with me online, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for my actions this week. Take a really bad toothache, a hot work project with an impending deadline, and top it all off with a TON of homework requirements, and you'll see that this is probably not a good week to interact with me. So...I am apologizing here and now, giving you all fair warning, and heading back to my project. I'll be sure and let you know when I can sleep through the night again, eat a comfortable meal, and smile when I talk to people. THEN I'll be ready to be pleasantly chatty!

No comments:

Post a Comment