'I'm afraid I am, sir,' said Alice; 'I can't remember things as I used--and I don't keep the same size for ten minutes together!'
'Can't remember WHAT things?' said the Caterpillar.
'Well, I've tried to say "HOW DOTH THE LITTLE BUSY BEE," but it all came out different!" Alice replied in a very melancholy voice.'
I won't even bother with an apology about not getting a posting up this weekend. Instead, before I lay down for the 2-hour nap that will allow me to work through the night, I thought I'd share the list of things that MUST be done by 8am.
- Email dashboard report for upper management. (Done)
- Email copy of "Elephant in the Conference Room" to sis. (Done)
- Look at the financials for the business start up in Hardin, then place the updates inside the business plan. Check for accuracy, then submit. (Done)
- Prepare spreadsheet for Leo's 8am meeting with our accountant. (Done)
- Complete the 30-page book on operation of the ProSteward database and be ready to print and compile 70 color copies by 8am.
- Review all items to be covered in tomorrow afternoon's training program.
- Complete Visa request, scan and fax copies of all documents to RTES. (Done)
- Complete back-end macro for merging international and US BAR data.
- Order ticket for Leo's weekend flight to the valley. (Cancelled)
- Cancel hair and nail appointment (no time)! (Done)
'Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!'