Monday, March 23, 2009

He's Almost Home

Oh yeah, I'm excited! Just a few more days and my sweetie will be home again!

I've been so incredibly busy over the past couple of weeks, but still feel like I'm not getting as much accomplished as I should. I'm sure I'm the only person in the world that this is happening to, right? My new business joint venture is getting close to M/B-Day (make or break day) and I'm hoping we're going to answer all the questions, resolve all the issues standing in our way, and pick up a major contract SOON. Then the fun will start.

But hey, that's a posting for another day. This is just a quick note before I hit the hay (have to be on the road by 3am) to let you all know that Leo will soon be home (Thursday) and you'll know because you'll see me grinning like a possum.

Happy Days are Here Again! 25 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment