Saturday, January 16, 2010

Already Overwhelmed

After the return of Leo just in time for New Year's Day, a wonderful time of celebration with my family, and a bout with a nasty cold that just seemed to not want to go away, my routine for the next 5 months started last week with the start of my classes. In the last week, I've read 5 chapters of materials, written a number of beginning papers (mostly introductions), created 2 new blogs to track my class activities, and created one website to post materials from one of those classes on. Oh, by the way, only 2 of my 3 classes started last week...this week will be even more demanding.

There's no way that most of you will be interested in following my academic pursuits thoroughly, but you still might to take a look at what I'm working on now and then, so I'm providing some links for you:

Today while Leo battles with the cold that I passed on to him (don't you just hate it when that happens), I am getting ready to work on some of my Amaya Consulting projects and trying to decide whether or not I want to drive into Houston and stay there for a few days to work on these. Whatever I decide, I still have quite the busy weekend ahead of me with work, homework, and even some activities waiting on me from my new venture. My oh my, these are such crazy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment