Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Reading List

I didn't get much sleep last night as I was researching a list of about 40 technologies that our team is to pick from when determining which one we want to follow through on. We are given a very short synopsis of what the invention is, what it is supposed to do, who it's target audiences might be, and must pick our semester-long project based on that information. So, we all hit the computers late last night to try and gather more information, as well as work through some justifications and challenges for selecting our technology. What a night...my mind is reeling. I have 12 minutes left in a download I'm doing, so I thought I would post my summer reading list for your enjoyment (and my reference, when I'm out of town.)
  • Adams, A Good Hard Kick in the Ass
  • Agtmael, The Emerging Markets Century
  • Aubuchon, The Anatomy of Persuasion
  • Bok, Universities in the Marketplace
  • Chesbrough Open Business Models
  • Christensen, The Innovator's Solution
  • Friedman, The World is Flat
  • Jacobs, Systems of Survival
  • Jolly, Commercializing New Technologies
  • Mackie, Marketing Technological Innovations
  • Marshall et al., Accounting: What the Numbers Mean
  • Moore, Crossing the Chasm
  • Ross et. al., Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
  • Wilson & Gibson, Technology Transfer
Well, my download should be done any minute now, so I guess it's time to pack up and head to class. It's definitely going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment