Sunday, April 15, 2007

Time to Go Home

Our team has been finalized, and our two projects [for the semester] selected, and now it's time for me to go home and for the real work to begin. I'm pooped! Over the next two weeks my main goal is to keep my head above the water, and my a__ away from the alligators. A quick review of my next few weeks includes a TON of work, for work, which I can't list here (proprietary concerns, you understand). For the University of Houston (UH) I have two graphics projects, a quiz, and an exam; twelve current technologies to read up on and be prepared to be tested on (four are randomly chosen, and our test consists of four blank pages which we fill with as much information as we can about them); and a 60-page research project, and verbal presentation, on "The Use of Configuration Management Theories to Improve a Document Management Program". And for the University of Texas (UT) I have to read 6 chapters, research two technologies, and complete a stack of homework items. You know, I think I'm ready for a break. Too bad my next break appears to be in May of 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment