Thursday, June 21, 2007

That Wicked, Wicked Money

Leo and I are in a spot we haven't been to for a very long time. We have run out of money. I try to work enough to keep us going, and was doing fine for a while. Recently, however, something changed and my primary employer is not able to pay me for services rendered. So, we are camped out here at home, not answering the phone, and not responding to bill collectors. Have you ever been there? I certainly hope not. When we get out of this mess, I will certainly be looking for another job. I really love these guys and they have kept me busy for years now, but I just can't afford any more blunders like this one (which has cost me several hundred dollars in bank fees). So, if anyone knows of work that I might be qualified to perform, I hope you'll give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment