Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No Offer Yet, But Negotiations Continue

Although I was hoping to find a job outside of Houston (perhaps WAY outside, as in the case of the Nigerian venture), it looks like I am trending toward the position I interviewed for yesterday. The job description involves a lot of opportunities to work with people I am familiar with (and like!) as well as processes that are challenging but achievable. Another week or so, and I expect to get a firm offer of some kind, although it still might be in a contract position. I will let you know more as I know more, but for now, my focus needs to shift back to surviving school. [I'm considering taking a week off of work in order to get caught up on my schoolwork. If I do, I believe that I will have to stay in Houston for it...if I go home, I might end up fishing all day and goofing off too much. Better to stay in the ugly city and focus on the tasks at hand!]

No comments:

Post a Comment