Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Trying Not to Worry

The last time I spoke to Leo, he was at Heathrow getting ready to leave London. He sounded fine, although he was obviously tired. I checked the flight data and found that his plane arrived in Lagos early, but that was 5-1/2 hours ago! I can't imagine he's still at the airport, but would have expected a call, email, or text from the hotel. So now, I'm trying not to worry.

I've called his phone several times, but it must be turned off since it goes straight to voice-mail. (I would expect a message if he was "out of range".) Anyway, it's nearly 10pm in Lagos, Nigeria, and I've lost my husband. Sheesh! Here's hoping everything is okay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Hi Bea, I've been reading your posts and wanted to say a quick hello to you and let you know I'm thinking of you and Leo.

    This is difficult time, trying to get to use to the changes and settling into a new lifestyle.

    Hopefully, you can join Leo soon.

    Love,
    Ming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ming!

    Thanks so much for checking in and for your well-wishes! Now that I have a bit of free time on my hands :-) maybe I'll get around to sending you a proper email or hunting you down on Skype.

    ReplyDelete