Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Bea

It's nearly midnight and I am so tired, but it's been so long since I posted an update, I just HAD to post a few words. Life is good and things are going well, but I am working hard which is really typical for this time of year with me. I wanted so badly to take off this week and spend it with Leo since he will be leaving on Monday, but it was not to be. I have to be in Houston from Wednesday through Friday.

It's a chilly night outside, but warm and comfy in here. We've been watching the deer every day and night for the past couple of weeks. Now that the "season" is here, we even have a couple of nice bucks that show up and show off for us. I cannot tell you how nice it is to wake up in the morning to see the deer feeding outside. It has been so very beautiful. The guys have had some nice luck with fishing as well, so I've been dining in style on fresh trout on a regular basis!

I'm sorry I don't have more to share, but I need to get a bit of sleep now. I will try to catch up on news with you all as soon as I get a chance, but for now, it's nightey-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment