Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Leo at the Airport

Just got a text message from Leo telling me he got his passport and is waiting at the airport in Lagos!! He followed up by telling me that a strike is starting in Escravos, and that last time (seems it happens a LOT) it shut the airport down. I'm guessing that since he's already made it from Escravos to Lagos, he's almost home free.

While I'm thinking of taking a little nap so I can go to work in the middle of the night and be out by noon tomorrow, I'm guessing Leo is NOT looking forward to the next 26 hours. He is stuck at the airport in Lagos for the next 5, will then board a flight for Germany and land in Frankfurt by morning, have to spend a 5 hour layover there, then board the long flight for home. His flight is supposed to arrive in Houston tomorrow at 1:35pm. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment