Monday, October 06, 2008

On Pins and Needles

Sorry my posts are so few and far between these days, but I've really got a lot [of projects] on my plate at the moment. It's so bad that when I drove to church yesterday and walked up to the door, I looked at my watch and realized the service was just about to END, not BEGIN!

Although I get the occasional phone call from Leo, it is generally not as often or as long as I would like. He is on the schedule to come home on THURSDAY, YIPPEE!! However, there is still that problem of the Visa and Passport still being in the hands of the officials. No passport/visa, no trip home. I am definitely on pins and needles about the whole thing.

Work is going fine, although still a bit overwhelming. I am trying my best to get to a good stopping place before Leo gets home. I'm planning on being off Thursday through Monday, but am hoping I can stretch it out even more since I know that Leo and I are going to want to make up for lost time by spending as much time as we can together.

Believe it or not, I'm getting ready now to head to bed. I should get up a bit past midnight and head into work then. The building is quiet, I am able to work effectively, and can also turn on some music to work by. I have a "game plan" all laid out for the two projects I am targeting, then should be home and ready for breakfast by 9am or so. Yes, I know...it's a crazy life, but somebody's got to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment