Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home from Austin

Drove home this chilly morning and found a beautiful day waiting for me back in Port Lavaca. I had a WONDERFUL weekend spending time with my daughter Rebecca on Saturday. We went window-shopping together ALL DAY long (something unusual for both of us) and really had a lot of fun chatting, scheming, planning, and just spending time together. Now I need to schedule some of the same "together time" with the other two girls!

I have a project that needs to be done by morning, so I may be working through the night. It's one of those where I've worked through the coding in my mind, but haven't typed it in on the computer yet. There is always the risk that I can't create what I see in my mind, but I really think it's doable. I really did want to pop in a minute though and say hello. Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment