Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Cold Recovery

What a terrible week. I began feeling poorly on Tuesday. Just irritating stuff, nothing drastic. But it kept me from putting in some much-needed work and has gotten me way behind. I thought I would be over it by the time Leo got home on Thursday, but it only got worse. I was finally able to go to bed Friday morning at 4am. Yesterday was bad as well, but things started loosening up which was my first indication that it might be coming to an end. Today, I feel as good as I did on Tuesday, which is a definite improvement.

Some of you know there is something else going on at our place...Leo's sister, Grace, is in the hospital. I'm sorry, but we're just not ready to share more about that yet. The time will come, but not now. We do appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

  1. Desiree9:40 PM

    Sorry that you've been sick, Bea. Give everyone a hug and a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete