Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

October 1 was Leo and my 16th anniversary. Because I have a major project due on Monday (yes, I know that technically it is already Monday) Leo offered to be the one to make "the drive" to see me. We had a wonderful time together and really enjoyed the weekend! On Saturday, we went out to eat with Rebecca, Rachael and the grandkids. On Sunday, we met Michelle for a meal. We had a blast the whole weekend. I haven't quite figured out why I am enjoying life so much these days. I don't get to see Leo nearly as much as I'd like, I'm overworked and a bit stressed over some of my class assignments, but I'm just having a good time. Oh well...whatever the reason, I am not going to start looking for storm clouds. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy. [Thanks for a wonderful weekend, sweetheart. Even after all these years, you are definitely still the one!]

No comments:

Post a Comment