Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Headed for Another Motel

The kids sitting next to me here in the library have decided they want to jam while they study. Two of the study rooms have turned the lights off, and the kids are asleep inside. The kids behind me brought in pizza a couple of hours ago, and I've been thinking of pizza ever since! There are a LOT of students studying (none of them as old as I am) but they don't seem to be as disturbed by the noise as I am. So, I guess I'm going to pack it in and move to a hotel to finish studying. I can't go to my mom's because I have to have a high speed connection to get anywhere with my work. Ginger (sis) invited me to go home with her tonight, but she has the same problem...no high speed connection. [I heard the girl sitting next to me talking about some caffeine pills...gee I wish I had some right now.] I'm guessing it will take me more than an hour to get settled in to a room, and I still need about 6 hours of study time before the test, so I guess I'll sign off now and head out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment