Monday, August 21, 2006

First Day of School

I certainly enjoyed my break, but it's over now...tonight I start all over again. Although I'm only taking 15 hours this semester, I'm worried about whether I can maintain my GPA. I'll do my best though. Here's what the semester looks like for me.
Monday
5:30pm to 8:30pm, Introduction to Logistics
Tuesday
4:00pm to 5:30pm, Logic I 5:30pm to 7:00pm, Production and Service Operations 7:00pm to 8:30pm, Project Leadership
Wednesday
4:00pm to 5:30pm, Leading Change in the Workplace
Thursday
4:00pm to 5:30pm, Logic I
Whew! I'm tired just writing that out! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the semester, but am also a little concerned about burning the candle at both ends. Also, I'm sure I'm worrying for nothing, but it seems like the closer I get to "the end", closer to graduation, the more I worry that something is going to go wrong. Surely...after all I've been through to get this far...surely there's no stopping me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment