Sunday, August 13, 2006

School Shopping Trip


Last weekend I made plans to go shopping with my daughter Rebecca and granddaughter Madison. We had a blast! Madison just started first grade last Thursday, and despite reports of problems with catching the bus, she seems to be off to a great start. I was thrilled to have the chance to help her get ready for school by picking out some school supplies, and helping her select some cool new outfits for school. Madison was a real sweetheart about the whole trip, taking the advice of grandma and Aunt Becca on occasion, but sticking to her guns on the items that were important to her. My life is busy, there's no doubt about that, but I am hoping to squeeze more time in this semester with Madison and Mason. My grandchildren are real jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment