Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crazy Morning

This morning was a bit of a surprise to me as all we focued on was getting to know one another. It was a bit like attending a 4-hour ice breaker session at the beginning of an interactive conference. Still, there's no way I can downplay the usefulness of this activity as we are expected to arrange ourselves into teams by Sunday, so we really need to find the points of commonality, complement, and even contention before Sunday arrives. I've stopped off at my room for a moment before heading down to lunch. After that, we board a bus to go to campus and begin the process of getting id's, picking up our books, and getting all of the technical details worked out so we can get started working. (We've been assured that we will have homework to work on tomorrow night!) After that, we will be leaving campus to go a nice dinner together. So...although you won't hear from me for the rest of the day, I'm expecting to have another report ready for evening. I wish you were all here with me (especially you, Leo) enjoying the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment