Thursday, January 31, 2008

Did I Mention Leo's Coming to Town?

Yes, I know I just finished a posting, but did I mention that Leo's coming to town? I did? Well, it's so special, I just had to mention it again. My sweetie's coming to town on Sunday! I haven't been home since New Year's, and I was planning on going home this weekend, but with all the work I have waiting for me I realized that it would be a nightmare to try and pack everything I need and take it home with me. Luckily, Leo volunteered to come this way instead. He promised to make us some of his famously delicious pizza for Superbowl Sunday, and I'm guessing I'll be able to talk him out of one of his famous foot rubs as well. Even though we both realize that I am generally more productive when he's not around, the truth is, I miss him so very much. I've only spent a handful of days with him in the past 3 weeks, and I haven't even seen him since last Sunday. I can't wait for him to get here...I'm so very excited. Did I mention Leo's coming to town? Well...he is, and I just can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment