Sunday, February 03, 2008

Enjoying the Weekend with my Sweetie

Yup...Leo made it to Houston alright. I was SO glad to see him. Although I did get a chance to see him last week, I was in school or tied up with stuff all weekend long, so we didn't really get to spend time together. He came in last night bearing bags of groceries (he knows I don't go grocery shopping) and set right to work creating one of his famous pizza concoctions. It was absolutely fabulous.

This morning, I was served a delicious breakfast, and he waited on me hand and foot while I worked [homework]. He also promised he would stay with me a few days...a promise I am going to hold him to! We are scheduled to drive to sis' house this afternoon to watch the Superbowl. I am so looking forward to that as well. Leo thinks the Patriots are going to win by at least 7, and I think New York is going to pull off a surprise win by 3. Still, we settled on a straight bet on a win. Winner gets a meal out at the restaurant of their choice. I haven't decided where I want to go, but you can bet I'll pick something special...something that we don't already do on occasion. I'll be sure and let you know how it goes!

I've got some Risk Analysis homework to do, then I HAVE to find a start-up company and interview someone about the methods they use to measure customer satisfaction. [NOTE: If any of you can help me with this, PLEASE send me an email or post a reply here. My report is due by Thursday evening, so I don't have much time left!]

Graduation is getting closer all the time, and I'm getting excited. I've started browsing for PhD or EdD programs to investigate, although I'm not sure when, or even if, I will pursue anything more. Still...you have to know how much I LOVE learning new things and digging in to the details of things I'm already familiar with, so even if I don't pursue something formal, you can expect me to find something new to dig into! Have a nice Superbowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment