Marek Lane Neighborhood, Six Mile Texas
- Wind damage: 0
- Rainfall: 0"
- Storm surge: 1-2 feet
- Trees/limbs lost: 0
- Hours without electricity: 0
- Current conditions: Hot, sunny, and breezy
- Overall: Neighbors...come on back! I'm lonely here!
- Rob and Donna: Have no word about their home in Texas City yet. Some areas were heavily damaged while others were not. There is still no electricity there so it might be a while before they can go home and check it out.
- Ginger: Sis and the boys are going to stay out of town for a while. Brother-in-law Wade rode out the storm and reported that while they did lose power and some of their trees, the house did not sustain any damage.
- Rachael: Rae and her family are still at her dad's and not out of the woods, but the last rain bands should be clearing out in the next hour or two. The kids slept through the storm which was a really good thing. Trees are down, the roof is leaking, and electricity is out. However, they have access to a generator (a big one) so should have generated power soon. The last worry is really how high the water will rise along the Trinity River. No one has been able to go by her mobile home to see if it's okay, but neighbors are reporting no damage so perhaps this will be true of their place as well.
- Michelle: Shell was finally able to get the rest of her family packed up and headed to Dallas. No word on how their neighborhood fared, but LaPorte is without electricity and is now under a curfew with residents not being allowed in or out, so it may be a while before they know about damage.