Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Software: CoolIris

I've been working hard to load Leo's computer up with all of the things he's going to need over the next month, but the program I loaded today is one that is so supercool. It's from a website called CoolIris and is a way cool way to view images that you find in a collection anywhere on the web. The download was quick and painless, and the program was ready to go in minutes. Once we got the hang of getting around in it (the video tour at their website is excellent) we were hooked. Now I'm wanting to go out and take some photos to post so I can see them on the cool video wall! Anyway, just wanted to pass on a cool browser add-in...WAY cool!!

P.S. Please don't point out my overuse of the word "cool". I know I'll regret it in the morning, but tonight, well, I just can't think of any other word to use instead!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:32 AM

    my comments at T8 part 2 were meant to bwe here.
    I blooped
    Azzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bea,

    Thank you for posting about Cooliris! We truly appreciate it. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Cooliris and we hope your readers will too.

    Interested readers can check out the full spectrum of Cooliris features at http://cooliris.com/demo and please stay tuned for more exciting developments.

    Thanks again,
    Luna and The Cooliris Team

    ReplyDelete