Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update on Zoe

I'm in Houston this week and things are as crazy as ever, but I thought I'd post an update. Zoe was sent home Monday evening (finally!) after her leg started making significant improvement. She is back at day care today, and mom and dad are back at work. I understand she is feeling just fine.

Leo just "pinged" me from Lagos, Nigeria. Seems he has arrived safe and sound as well. He'll sleep for a bit before boarding a small aircraft for his final leg of the journey.

I'm back to work on a couple of projects that have been waiting on me. I will be traveling to D.C. (visiting Fairfax, Virginia) the week after next, but only for a day and a half of work. The two days following that will find me at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston. Until then, it's nose-to-the-grindstone once again. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment